Wednesday, August 14, 2013

My Favourite Top 10 New Products from the Autumn/Winter 2013 Close To My Heart Idea Book



1.    Cricut® Artbooking Collection (pg 59) – Looking forward to using this new cartridge.  I saw some fabulous artwork at Convention using this new cartridge. A must buy if you have a Cricut®.

2.    Frosted (pg 48) – This is my favourite in new paper packet.  This will be an awesome kit to make you Christmas cards or for Winter scrapbook layouts.

3.    My Crush Book(pg 62) – I got a free one at Convention and have already started using it. While I was down in Florida I went to Book Bash which was an author signing event.  I got the authors to sign my Crush book and will fill it my pictures taken with the authors.

4.    Designed Décor(pg 70) – there are two new frames which you can use to display your memories and artwork.

5.    Shimmer Trim (pg 121) – perfect to embellish cards and layouts.

6.    Make It From Your Heart-Volume 2 (pg 141) – very excited to see this new volume. 

7.    Workshops on the Go® Frosted Cardmaking Kit(pg 69) – 15 cards in total of 3 designs and 5 cards of each.

8.    Rosewood Mini-Medley Accents Collections (pg 119) – always love the new accessories that come out.

9.    Daubers Foam Insert (pg 137)– fits perfectly into a small organizer.  I love using my daubers and this will help keep them organized.

    10.   Ruby Mini-Medley Accents Collections (pg 119) – great to
            use on layouts and cards to enhance them.                      


Christina


No comments:

Post a Comment