Here you go, my favorite new items from the Spring/Summer
Close To My Heart Idea Book
1) Workshops on the Go® Chantilly Card Making Kit(pg 22) - you always need birthday cards and this kit is perfect as you have 3 different designs times 5 cards of each design.
2) Workshops on the Go® Canvas Art Kit(pg 23) - I haven’t purchased this one yet but it is on my wish list.
3) Later Sk8r Paper Packet (pg 46) - I love the colors of this paper packet. With 2 boys and many nephews this paper packet will get lots of use.
4) Pink Glitter Gems(pg 120) – I love my gems and these will be perfect on cards and layouts.
5) Green & Blue Epoxy Bubbles (pg 120) - love these ones too
6) Hollyhock Zipper Lace(pg 122) – I’m excited to use this on a scrapbook layout.
7) Large Organizer with the Tabbed Dividers(pg 134) – this is also on my wish list and I will be very happy to my stuff nicely organized.
8) Claire Paper Packet (pg 40) – another paper packet where I just love the colors.
9) Workshops on the Go® For Always Cardmaking Kit – I’ve already purchased this one and I can’t wait to make the cards
10) Paper Dolls(pg 42) – I loved paper dolls when I was growing up, so there are some sentimental reasons for me loving this stamp set.