Thursday, March 22, 2012

I'm Baaack!!

I hope at least. With the kids and myself being sick for most of March and other family commitments it left little time to scrap.

I've been working on my youngest niece's scrapbook.  I have about 3/4 of the pages done to the point of just needing to add emblishments and titles.

I am trying to keep the scrapbook pretty simple so my SIL just has to add a picture(s) and journaling.

Here is the first page.




All CTMH products unless otherwise noted.
Layout:  Triple Play Foundation(pg102) from Reflections Scrapbook Program
Paper Kit:  Lucy
Cardstock: Colonial White
Inks: Creme Brulee, Sweet Leaf, Baby Pink, Blush, Grey Wool
Stamp Sets: Chocolate Alphabet, Hooray Bouquet
Other:  AP Cartridge

Hope to post some more of the album tomorrow.

Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment